25 March 2008

Conspiracy behind Mascherano red card!!

Javier Mascherano was sent off when Champions Manchester United crushed Liverpool 3-0 at Old Trafford in a controversial north-west derby. I am quite disappointed with Mascherano's dismissal because I would love to see Manchester United beat a full Liverpool team. It will shut the mouth of all Liverpool's fan claiming they are better than Manchester United just because they win the Champions League. However, Mascherano's red card is not a big suprise for me. Actually it was all planned up from the beginning. I heard a conversation between Benitez and Mascherano before their last training session before the match against the THE RED DEVILS. This is what I heard.......


Lord Benitez: My apprentice.. if Manchester United is playing well and if Torres can't go past Ferdinand and if they get on the score card first.. you must get yourself a red card!!

Darth Mascherano: Why my Lord?

Lord Benitez: Because they are too strong. My Rotation Force can affect them...

Darth Mascherano: Ermm Master, forgive me for interrupting. Do you realize that Rotation Force is not efficient anymore?

Lord Benitez: Shut up!! That's the only thing my late master taught me before he die! Just do what I am going to say next...

Darth Mascherano: Pardon me my lord. Please continue..

Lord Benitez: Okay. My point is they are too strong. Their young Padawan are better than us. My dark senses tell me they are definitely gonna win the game.

Darth Mascherano: I don't understand...

Lord Benitez: My apprentice.. my position here is in great danger. The Board are watching me closely. If you were red carded during the battle, that will be the best excuse for the defeat. And imagine the humiliation our fans will bear the next morning. Crying like a baby when mocked and jeered by the Devil's supporter even though they should get used to it already. With your dismissal from the match they can still hold their head up high and act like they will win it if we were on full force. You know our supporters really well, aren't you?

Darth Mascherano: True my Lord... but, why me?

Lord Benitez: I want you to repay my faith on you. Remember, I am the one who bring you here and if you are suspended for the next game I will not need to use my Rotation Force on you...

Darth Mascherano: Grrr.. enough with the stupid Rotation Force thing will you?..(sigh)...

Lord Benitez: What did you say..?

Darth Mascherano: Err.. nothing my Lord. I will obey your command. I will never betray you my Lord...

Lord Benitez: Good my apprentice... Now let's go meet the rest of the team. Let's see who I am going to put my Rotation Force on..........

Darth Mascherano: Arrghh.. not the Rotation fucking Force again... (sigh)...



Their conversation is originally in Spanish and translated by www.JediForceTranslator.com




No comments: